Install a 2.5-inch PCIe-NVMe U.2 SSD drive (such as Intel 750 U.2 SFF) on a PCI Express 3.0 X16 lane to your PC System without cables.
The best & easy way to install an Extremely High Performance Enterprise-Class PCIe-NVMe U.2 SSD in your Desktop for Enthusiast Gaming and Workstation Markets!
- 2 in 1 design
1) U.2 SFF-8639 to PCIE X16 (No cables are required.): Turn 2.5 inch U.2 NVME SSD to PCIE 3.0 X16 GEN3, compatible with all vendors 2.5 inch NVMe SSD, such as Intel 750 series, Intel DC P3500/P3600/P3700, Samsung XS1715, OCZ Z-drive 6000, HGST Ultrastar SN100, HUAWEI, SEAGATE and more.
2) 2.5 inch SATA(7PIN+15PIN) to SATA(7PIN)：Turn 2.5 inch SATA SSD to SATA III，SATA Cable is required.
- Application scenario
1）Work with 2.5 inch U.2 NVME SSD, turn U.2 to PCIE (Attention: only PCIE channel, no need SATA channel/cable)
2）Work with 2.5 inch SATA HDD/SSD, SATA to SATA (Attention: only SATA channel via SATA cable accessing PC, can not PCIE channel)
3）Work with GLOTRENDS U202, turn NVME M.2 to PCIE and SATA M.2 to SATA at the same time.
PCIE Channel: U.2 connector (SFF-8639, 68 Pin) female to PCIE lane for U.2 NVME SSD
SATA Channel : SATA (7PIN) interface for 2.5 inch SATA HDD/SSD
Transparent to the operating system and no driver required
Windows 10/8, Windows Server 2012 R2, Linux series, Fedora, SUSE, Ubuntu, Red Hat native drivers support both PCIe-NVMe
Support PCIE Gen3, PCIE Gen2, PCIE Gen1, suggest to use PCIE Gen3 slot for high performance.
1) When install OS with NVMe SSD, please make sure Motherboard BIOS can be support PCIE SSD to boot up.
2) NVMe native driver for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 is available from Microsoft Knowledge Base
3) Mac Pro 2009, 2010 and 2012 models support PCIe-AHCI SSD only
- Package included:
1) GLOTRENDS U201
2) SATA Cable