M.3 and M.2 NVME to USB-C 3.1 Adapter Enclosure
- Support NVME M.3/M.2 SSD(Key M), not support SATA-based M.2 SSD(Key B/B+M)
- Support 5 Form Factor: 2230/2242/2260/2280/22110mm
- USB-C 3.1 GEN 2 interface, USB-C to C cable and USB-C to A cable included
Note: To reach 10Gbps speed, you need to use USB-C to C Cable and make sure your PC/laptop has USB-C GEN 2 interface.
- Aluminum shell, silver color
- Screw installation
- LED indicates the status of the SSD
- Support TRIM and UASP
- Compatible with Windows/Mac/Linux, Plug and Play, No Driver needed
- 10 pieces of Heat-conducting Silica Gel Pad for heat dissipation
JMS 583 Chip
It is a USB 3.1 Gen 2 to PCIe Gen3 x 2 bridge controller between USB host and PCIe storage device. The USB 3.1 Gen 2 interface offers data transfer speed up to 10Gbps, doubling the USB 3.1 Gen 1 data rate. Meanwhile, the downstream port of the JMS583 is compatible with storage device with PCIe interface, such as SSD. The PCIe port is compliant with PCIe Gen3 x 2 specifications.
Note: To reach 10Gbps speed, you need to purchase USB-C to C 3.1 Cable separately. Make sure your PC/laptop has USB-C GEN 2 interface.
Apply to NVME M.3/M.2 SSD
- Support M.3/M.2 NVME SSD(Key M), not support SATA-based M.2 SSD(Key B/B+M)S
- upport 5 Form Factor: 2230/2242/2260/2280/22110mmS
- upport Samsung 950Pro/ 960Evo/ PM951/ PM961/ SM951/ SM961/970 EVO /970 PRO and other M.2 SSDs with PCI-E (M-KEY) Interface Type.S
- upport Intel Optane SSD 800P SeriesS
- upport Intel SSD 760p SeriesS
- upport Intel SSD 660p SeriesS
- upport Intel SSD 600p Series
Note: Please make sure your NVME M.2 SSD before playing the order
Conditions of TRIM SSD
TRIM-enabled SSD performance does not degrade in long time use, and keeps it (nearly) as fast as new.
- TRIM-enabled commend only work under windows, not support Mac OS;
- SSD support TRIM-enabled commend.
To be noted: TRIM only works under NTFS, no FAT 32.