3 in 1 M.2 Adapter Card
- Supports PCIE M.2 SSD (NVMe or AHCI, Key-M), PCIE 3.0 X4 32 Gbps bandwidth
- Supports SATA-based M.2 SSD (Key-B / B+M), SATA 6 Gbps bandwidth
- 2 sets of Extra Large Aluminum Heatsink
- Apply to 22110/2280/2260/2242/2230mm M.2 SSD
- Support TRIM and UASP
- PCIE X4 lane installation,Supports PCIe 1.0, PCIe 2.0 and PCIe 3.0 motherboard
- Full profile bracket + Low-profile bracket
- Windows 10/8, Windows Server 2012 R2, Linux series, Fedora, SUSE, Ubuntu, Red Hat native drivers support both PCIe-NVMe and PCIe-AHCI.
- Note: Mac Pro 2009, 2010 and 2012 models support PCIe-AHCI SSD only.
- Note: NVMe native driver for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 is available from Microsoft Knowledge Base, KB2990941
Compatibility with PCIe NVMe/AHCI SSD (Incomplete List) :
- Samsung 950Pro/ 960Evo/ PM951/ PM961/ SM951/ SM961/970 EVO /970 PRO ,etc.
- Support Intel Optane SSD 800P Series,760p Series,660p Series,600p Series
- Any M key M.2 NVME SSD
- Note: May not compatible with Mac M.2 SSD.
Dual-side Heat Dissipation
Effective cooling SSD even long time running
Side view layout:
- (1) Heatsink
- (2) Thermal Silica Pad
- (3) M.2 SSD
- (4) Thermal Silica Pad
- (5) PA14 PCB board
- How to offer Dual-side Heat Dissipation?
- Answer: One Thermal Silica Pad on front of SSD, transfering heat to the heatsink; and another Thermal Silica Pad on rear of SSD, transfering heat to PCB board.
- Why need Dual-side Heat Dissipation?
- Answer: (1) Double-sided heat conduction is more effective；(2) Design for dual-side chip M.2 SSD.